Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa display corrupted

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been facing display issues since last 1 week. I wake up in the morning with the display on the device showing bright green vertical lines. The actual data and device features are barely visible. First time the problem arose, the factory reset option resolved the issue. But now, even that is not working and my Versa is completely useless. I have even tried changing the clock face but it hasn't helped. Please assist.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Kangan  I have flagged a moderator to come and help you 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. May I request you to kindly send a reminder at an opportune time as the device display has stopped being visible altogether with all the green lines

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around, @Kangan and @NellyG, thanks for the input.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this display issue. Upon checking with our support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide you a solution, just keep an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

In the meantime, let me know if you need anything else. 🙂

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the revert. If possible, would urge you to get the support team's intervention at the earliest please. I am heavily dependent on my Versa and this issue is causing extreme anxiety and inconvenience. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes