Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa doesn't display the correct time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone just wondering how do I fix up my time on my versa 2 I have synced it 3 times today and it’s showing 10 mins behind I wear it all the time what do I do help needed urgently I have also turned it on and off and restarted it and I have also tried the steps in changing the time zone and all that nothing is working I have had my watch since october never had a problem with it 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Oriana90, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it's not showing the correct time. I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved.

I would like you to try one more workaround that has been helpful for this type of issues. Please try a factory reset. To do so on your device, open the Settings app > About > Factory Reset or Clear User Data. Sync your watch before this in order to avoid losing current data.

Finally, try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party clock face and see if the time gets corrected.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

I was having the same issue all day and just tried your suggestion. It worked!! Thanks for the tip. 🙂 

Best Answer