Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

I have been using fitbits for a few year now and I really liked them but after this last one I noticed a problem that will most likely stop me from ever buying one again. I bought a versa 14 months ago and it randomly just stopped working. Won't turn on. Won't charge. I asked Fitbit support for help but since I'm past my one year warranty all they could do was give me the basic trouble shooting questions (eg. check for dirt, try restarting, is the charger cord plugged in, etc.) They could not tell me why the Fitbit stopped working and I did not do anything out of the ordinary to it that would lead me to believe there was any damage to it. This is the second tracker from Fitbit that has just randomly quit a little after a year. I don't want to have to keep buying a new tracker every year so I plan to look at other options. Very disappointed in the quality of the product and in the "help" I got from support. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Emily2.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your experience with the Fitbit devices and Customer Support. Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts. We do not expect manufacturing issues to affect our devices, I am sure Customer Support tried to help you in the best possible manner, each case is reviewed individually and the troubleshooting and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty. I totally understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. We're constantly working on improving our devices and user experiences and hope to keep you in the Fitbit family.

I'll be around if you need further assistance.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes