Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly step count

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to be able to find out how many steps I've walked in any given hour but am unable to do so on my Versa nor my android app. Is anyone else out there interested in this information for yourself? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@amysrh There are some clock faces that have your steps per hour total on them, mostly by a clock face designer named "Amy".  You can try searching through some of her clock faces.  

You can also check out the Feature Suggestions board to add this feature and others can vote on it.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@amysrh Welcome!  While steps per hour isn't available, you can see your steps throughout the day in 15 minute increments.  If you tap on your "Steps" tile, then tap on the day of the week you want to look at, you can then see your steps in 15 minute increments.  You can expand to see this in larger format like in my picture below.

Hope this help!

22B51FF0-C6FA-4343-9BF5-4CBBE04B4DCA.png

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

No it really doesn't! I'd love to be able to review my steps per hour, not just if I've met my goals or not 

Best Answer

No it really doesn't! I'd love to be able to review my steps per hour, not just if I've met my goals or not.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@amysrh There are some clock faces that have your steps per hour total on them, mostly by a clock face designer named "Amy".  You can try searching through some of her clock faces.  

You can also check out the Feature Suggestions board to add this feature and others can vote on it.

Best Answer