Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa functionality

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, have deserted Fitbit for Samsung Galaxy watch I now find myself back here looking for a Fitbit (please don't ask!)

Can anyone with a Versa share their experience of it as a fitness tracker?

1 - Does it have a night silence mode so screen doesnt light up and notifications are silent?

2 - Is the fitness tracking the same as Charge2, I found it pretty accurate

3 - How does it feel to wear, big or small, heavy? I'll be doing lots of gym activities and wrists will be bending a lot?

4 - On Android is it possible to reply to text messages at the moment

5 - How does the incoming call feature work? Can you answer then speak via phone without picking it up, guessing it would need to go on loudspeaker somehow?

6 - Is this it for the Versa or would Fitbit be able to improve by software rollouts?

7 - I'm not going to even ask about Spotify, it was the reason I left Fitbit but think its probably been asked to death in here already 🙂

Many thanks

ActiveRHR
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

1- didn't see any kind of silent mode

2- My charge 2 is also very accurate. My Versa I bought on Sunday was formated to factory standard and boxed up to go back yesterday after it counted 36 ghost flights of stairs and about 3500 ghost steps.

3- It wore lovely, it was bigger but didn't feel that way due to being light and flat. I'm gutted it was so inaccurate and I'm too much of a perfectionist to 'live with it'.

4- I never got any texts I hope someone else will help you with this.

5- Didn't get a call so can't help, hope someone else will

6 - Mine had loads of software out of the box so I'm sure they can push it new software, there is some debate if the accuracy issues are actually hardware related, perhaps related to the waterproofing this device is supposed to have had.

7- I signed up for the free trial of deezer out of the box and it worked well, but I much prefer spotify as well so I wouldn't have bought this device if I was keen for a stand alone music streaming feature. It did pair to my bluetooth Bose headphones seamlessly though. 

Best Answer