Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa has not synced since June 24th!!!!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is my 3rd post to this community board. So either FitBit simply does not care about its customers OR they cannot rectify the issue. I am not the only customer who is having problems with syncing their Versa to their phone, to blue tooth or wi-fi. Despite, pointing out that there has to be a bug in their firmwear, nothing has been done.

I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps, was even provided with a 2nd versa and NEITHER WORKS! 

Please FitBit, I'm begging you here. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!
Screenshot_20190630-114318_Fitbit.jpg

Screenshot_20190630-114738_Settings.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @CR_Johnson, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the difficulty you're experiencing with syncing your Fitbit Versa. I will be glad to assist you with this. Thank you for your efforts to resolve the issue and following the troubleshooting steps. I appreciate you providing the screenshots. I would like to confirm if you have another tracker paired to your Fitbit account besides the Fitbit Versa? I recommend to un-pair any other trackers on your account and try to sync the Versa again. 

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around! 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just wanted to know... If I connect bluetooth earphone and Fitbit versa at the same time to the same phone, will it cause any sync issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has stopped syncing as of the 29th! I just had issues with my ionic a month or so back and it ended up a paperweight.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RajUsingFBV  I have not attempted to connect bluetooth headphones and Versa at the same time. However, I was able to connect a bluetooth speaker and Versa to my phone and that appeared to work. I would give it a try and see what you get. Good Luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LiliyaFitbit I deleted my charge 2 from my phone and suddenly the versa began to get call and text notifications as well as connect to wi-fi. However, I am still having issues with connecting my phone to my car and playing music. I believe that this has something to do with the Versa device. Any help is appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @CR_Johnson for your response. I am having issues on notifications and syncing as my mobile device is not listed on their compatible device. I had a thought that this might be two devices connected to mobile at the same time. I have tried all the workarounds, but nothing helped. Feel like I am just wearing an electronic digital watch. But anyway I am waiting for Fitbit update.

Best Answer
0 Votes