Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite not getting text notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been getting all notifications fine until a couple of days ago. Now I am not getting text notifications. Calls come through just not texts. I did notice there was an update to the app late last week. Wondering if that is the cause. I have unpaired the Versa from Bluetooth and the Fit bit app. Restarted phone, restarted Versa and nothing. I have checked every setting imaginable and they still wont come through. Anyone else having the same issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Bitz13 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well!

Let me help you with your Versa lite notifications and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Which phone are you using? Is it compatibleYou can try the following:

• Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there.
  • Restart your phone and restart your device
  • Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. 
  • You can find additional suggestions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried all of your suggestions and still am not getting text notifications. I am getting phone call notifications. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8. I have had my Fit bit Versa lite for a little over a month and haven't had any issues until the past few days. I am really not sure what to try next.
Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes