Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa is not receiving notifications.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi my watch was receiving notifications this morning. I then charged my versa and all has stopped. I synced the watch and phone again and done a test call but nothing has changed. I never used to be able to get notifications before a d they started coming through last night but nothing now again. Any ideas please.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Cos1, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community.

Regarding the notifications issue that your Versa is experiencing, I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via chat. We really appreciate your patience and understanding with 

Don't hesitate to get back if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Cos1, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community.

Regarding the notifications issue that your Versa is experiencing, I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via chat. We really appreciate your patience and understanding with 

Don't hesitate to get back if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes