Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa is showing the wrong date and time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa charger became dysfunctional in November 2020 and all efforts to get a charger in Nigeria were unsuccessful. But recently, a technician helped me repair the charger, so last Saturday, I was able to charge my versa for the first time since November 2020 when I last used it. 

The challenge now is that, while it's able to track BPM, steps, and calories, the November 2020 date and time has remained, despite all efforts to update my watch; it is still stuck in the past, and I also experience challenges in trying to sync with my Samsung Galaxy A32 phone.

I need help on how I can :
1. Get the watch screen to update the date and time from November 2020

2. Get the watch to sync with my phone and laptop seamlessly

3. Download and install updates for the fitbit app that may've been released since 2020

Thanks for helping!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @FelixO  - if you get the watch to sync with the phone it will set the time, so that is the objective to aim for.

Don't worry about the updates, sometimes this creates problems so first get your watch working normally.

Firstly don't use two devices to connect to the watch, just use the phone.

So with laptop off, logout of the Fitbit App and restart the watch and the phone.

Login to the Fitbit App and then head the phone home screen without closing the Fitbit App

A sync popup should appear, click on this and it should pair and link the watch.

Pull down on the today [main] page in the Fitbit App to do a sync.

If that doesn't work first time, remove the Versa Bluetooth entry, logout and repeat the process from the login.

General links are Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

If there is little success try reinstalling the watch in the App with " + Set up a Device"  How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Thank you so much for being so kind. I will follow through with the suggestions.

Felix 

Best Answer