Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa isn't receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't get any notifications from my Android on my Versa, any help?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Iman2018, have you checked that your phone is on the list of supported devices?

I would recommend opening your Fitbit app and select your Versa.  On the next screen scroll to the bottom and make sure Always Connected and Keep Alive Widget are switched on.

Next select Notifications (which is a little higher up on the same screen).  On the Notifications section if they are turned on, and you still aren't getting notifications then click the three dots top right and choose "Disable notifications"

Next go to your phone's Bluetooth settings, and if your Versa is showing as "paired" choose "unpair".

Then, return to your Fitbit app and turn your call and other notifications back on.  (That will force a re-pair).  Finally, click the 3 dots on the top right of the notifications screen in the Fitbit app and choose "Send a text call notification".  Hopefully that will re-set up notifications.

I have to admit that my Versa loses notifications quite often, so on my Android phone I have to go through this procedure pretty regularly, and sometimes I need to repeat the procedure a couple of times before the notifications start coming through again.

Edited to add: you may also need to restart your Versa and also toggle Bluetooth off on your phone, wait 10 seconds, and toggle it back on.  By going through these steps I do eventually get my notifications back...

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Hey @Iman2018, welcome to the Community and @Julia_G thanks for the input.

I would like to know if you keep having issues receiving your notifications? Have the instructions provided by our friend worked?

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes