Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa isn't syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received my New Verse which is an upgrade from Charger 2 and love this Beautiful watch. My problem is syncing the device. When I first started it synced okay but my Bluetooth will not no matter what I do. Sometime it connects to weather and then it doesn't. I've tried everything I can think of from restarting Versa, Fitbit app and my phone. The first start up it takes the WiFi and going through the whole process and then when I'm trying to set up Bluetooth or clock app I'm not connected. It also will delay in actual heart, steps etc.. Can someone help me with this problem. I really do love this Verse if cant fix might send back to Fitbit 😔

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

What phone are you using? It sounds a bit like a compatability problem. In the mean time have a read of THIS Help Article on syncing problems.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Update on my Versa:

After reading articles over and over...found out my phone LG G6 is not compatible with Versa so I was using my Charger 2 (which works with my phone) for now until I figured a way around this problem. Kept searching and found out that my iOS 12 iPad is compatible with Versa... and their it is!!😊 Everything works but Bluetooth connection and I'll figure this one out too. All it takes is rewiring and maybe a little super glue 😁😉 Thanks again for your help...

Best Answer

Hey @Butterfly082617, thanks for your participation in the Community and @NellyG for stopping by.

I am glad to hear that you get to sync your watch. If you experience this again, you can follow the instructions provide in the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and can keep an eye on our list of compatible mobile devices for any update.

Catch you later. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer