Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa isn't syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have read the threads about iPhone 6S not syncing with Versa.  My iPhone 6 crashed and I got an iPhone 6S now.  I can not connect to it on my phone. I get the error message stating unable to connect, make sure Versa is on and nearby.

I have tried all the solutions and I can not get it work. I have deleted the app, forgot the Versa on the phone (Bluetooth), I did the reset on my watch. Still will not connect to my phone. Can you please help me? I don't what else to do. My watch works but not with my phone.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I have a 6S @graddec99

Hold icons until they wiggle. Delete the fitbit App (x)

Forget your Versa in bluetooth settings 

Now shutdown your iphone holding the upper side button until "slide to turn off"

Hold the same button to turn back on.

navigate to www.fitbit.com/setup in safari and get the fitbit app.

Folllow the existing user dialog to Login with your standard fitbit email and password, now use the add a new tracker dialog. You should get a pairing request if you haven't tried any bluetooth short cuts before this procedure, if you did you'll have to forget your versa again and repeat the process. Hang in there, you'll get it 😉

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you!! I did an online chat and the person walked me through it step by step and it worked. Thank you for your help too!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

It's great to welcome you @graddec99 and @wmchapman thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue and am glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes