Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After 8 months and we'll over 150 emails, 3 replacement faulty Versa and conversations that have gone round and round in circles tonight in reply to an email ref another replacement that arrived faulty I get this answer, they didn't even bother to read my email:

Thank you for your suggestion. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the ideas board on our community. Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. We look forward to reading your suggestions. 

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community. Remember we are here for you! Fitbit community for a solution 😡

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey @cariadkath77, it's great to see you around.

I understand how are you feeling and appreciate the information provided. I will pass this along to our team.

And in order to assist you properly, can you please tell me what is the issue you are experiencing with your Versa?

I hope to hear from you soon. 🙂

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
The issue is that it won't synchronise unless I tell it to and then
sometimes it doesn't.
I have to charge daily.
It will not download certain faces.
It says it needs updating but fails each time.
I am totally fed up with this, it's gone on and on for months with
continuous faulty replacements,....
It's left me stressed, upset, annoyed, frustrated and hating the products
Kath Smith
Best Answer
0 Votes