Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa keeps locking up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I entered one of my cards into Wallet which requires me to unlock my watch every time I put it back on. 

This worked fine for a few weeks but now I can’t swipe up or down on my watch without having to enter thevpun code and then it doesn’t unlock my watch anyway.

Ive tried to change my settings for the pin code to only be required when I use my card, but it won’t let me.

anyone know how I can fix this. 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @reewil, good to see you around in the Fitbit Community! My apologies for the late response and I'm wondering how it goes? Is the Versa still requiring to enter the pin everytime you want to use it?

You mentioned that you tried to change the settings, but it won't let you. I wondering if you are not able for an specific reason, or the change does not affect the behavior of the Versa?

Perhaps performing a restart will do the trick: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

For more information regarding the pin code, refer to this help article: How do I use the device lock on my Fitbit watch? 

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I did a restart and that worked 👍🏻 thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes