Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa keeps pausing when running

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

E68A74DA-F7E3-4BCE-A526-89113639F57E.png

C5EA378D-37B6-4645-B8CD-3117ED955CBD.png

F871DA88-9AC0-4F5E-831E-509CA99101C5.jpeg

I haven’t used my Fitbit versa in a few weeks because of issues relating to HR. But today I was running in the treadmill and it kept pausing on its own every few minutes missing 10+ min of my work out. Not to mention the calories I burned and HR is way off.  The photos are screen shots of the Fitbit app compared to my bowflex treadmill screen 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community @Diana97311.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your Fitbit Versa. Thank you for the information provided.

I would recommend restarting your watch by following these instructions. If this doesn't help, please go to the online Dashboard at fitbit.com > Settings > Devices > Auto Pause, remove the check mark for run and sync. Perform a new activity to see if the issue is resolved.

There are some factors that can affect your heart rate readings. To improve your readings, please follow the steps in this articlePlease be aware that your Versa uses PurePulse technology to record your heart rate, if you compare your readings with devices that use a different technology, you might get different results.

Please let us know if you have any question.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes