Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite battery draining quickly

Hi...

I've followed the steps on this topic LINK and it seems that the problem it's about the app... So, how can i solve?

My fitbit can last less than 2 days, far away from the 4 as declared... In my mind, this is a problem about fitbit company and not reliable to the battery of my versa lite ed.

Official customare care can do something?
Anyway this product it's faulty... And not because of me, i suppose!

...thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Abe86 and welcome to the Community.  You don't say when you bought your Versa Lite.  The Versa Lite was released in 2019 and was discontinued after that.  The batteries in all Versa Lite watches were manufactured in 2019.  All rechargeable batteries have a lifespan.  Rechargeable batteries will degrade even if they are never used.  I'm not sure there is anything you can do to improve your battery life.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wait a sec...

1. I'm aware that nothing lasts Forever, so that's why a simple and single component like battery usually can be changed. If not, this choice is something very "green" from Fitbit Co. But not my fault...

2. After 24hrs of bluetooth off on my smartphone paired with my versa lite, this one Is still at 84% of change. This means that the app it's draining the versa lite's battery, and not the smartwatch. Again, not my fault...

3. This device was not for free in 2019, so a bit of help can be nice. Maybe here Is my fault: trust in Fitbit Co.

4. I'm pretty sure you haven't read the link i've posted before... 

Best...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Abe86   I read the link before answering.  That answer is from September 2021, putting it within the lifespan of a lithium ion polymer battery.  I believe my answer is more relevant for a five year old battery like yours.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Abe86 - there is a syncing issue sometimes with the Fitbit App which drains the watch battery and also causes it to not work properly on some watches, particularly for sleep or exercises.

If running the watch in standalone mode (Bluetooth off) brings back normal battery life it confirms the new V4 Fitbit app version is the cause.

If you use the SimpleCheckUp app you can quickly see when it last synced and if it is able to connect.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes