Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I unlock my Versa with my phone?

ANSWERED

How do I unlock my versa with my phone please ? I can't see anything on how to do it. TIA ❤️

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @nickidawn. I'll be glad to assist you with your unlock Versa query.

If you enter an incorrect PIN code 10 times, you're prompted to unlock your Fitbit device with your paired phone.

To unlock your device with your phone:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab 

> Devices 

> your device.
  2. Tap Device Lock

3. Find the option to reset your PIN code.

Note that after you reset your PIN code, you must add your cards to Fitbit Pay or Google Wallet as if you were setting it up for the first time.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @nickidawn. I'll be glad to assist you with your unlock Versa query.

If you enter an incorrect PIN code 10 times, you're prompted to unlock your Fitbit device with your paired phone.

To unlock your device with your phone:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab 

> Devices 

> your device.
  2. Tap Device Lock

3. Find the option to reset your PIN code.

Note that after you reset your PIN code, you must add your cards to Fitbit Pay or Google Wallet as if you were setting it up for the first time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you AndreaFitbit, I have successfully unlocked my Fitbit,I must remember to take it off when going in the shower! Haha 😂😂

Best Answer

You're welcome @nickidawn. I'm glad to hear that you have successfully unlocked your Fitbit. 

Hopefully you'll remember to take your Fitbit off every time you go into the shower. 

Have a great week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes