Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not being accurate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ready to take my Versa back for a refund. Only once has GPS connection worked on a run. I do measured 5km park runs and my Versa records anywhere from 4.2 to 4.8km. Always connecting connecting connecting.

Today my 2km swim was correctly recorded as 80 laps of a 25m pool. Time splits accurate for first km and watch said check phone app for splits for 2nd km. All my phone recorded was calories burnt each 100 meters. No times at all. Travelling all day by car in hilly country my Versa congratulated me on climbing 75 flights of stairs and I hadn't got out of the passenger seat. Today I set a run function simultaneously on both my watch and my Versa phone app. They measured 200 meters different length traveled.

I have read many of the forum posts and realize this is not an isolated problem. I have reinstalled the app. I have turned WiFi off. My $20 step counter is mite reliable than my Versa watch. Not impressed.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Forums @RuthLG.

I am sorry to hear about your Versa not being accurate and will be glad to help you out.

I hope this helps, catch you later. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes