Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not counting steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After the recent update my versa has stopped counting steps or heart rate. I have restarted it, deleted and re-paired it with my phone. I have a Galaxy S8+. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@randigray welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Versa since it stopped tracking your steps and heart rate. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try a factory reset. To do so on your device, open the Settings app > About > Factory Reset or Clear User Data. Please sync your watch before this in order to avoid losing current data.

After this, monitor your Versa for the next 24 hours and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried this as well and it didn't work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@randigray I'm sorry for the late response. However, I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via phone. I'm so glad to hear that a solution was provided and you will be back on track soon.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes