Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not holding a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have read all the posts about fixing a Versa that will not retain a charge. I am an IT professional so I can do all of that easily. After doing everything I could find via a Google search (and nothing helped; still discharges around 4-5 hours), I called and spoke to a support rep. She asked me to do all of the same things...so I did, again. I certainly get it - following a script. But, this is what irks me to no end, at the end of the conversation she said "I will have someone follow up with you."  It has been a couple of weeks. No follow up email or call. I would have rather her stated "your device is 18 months old; that is about what we can promise for a $200 device." So, in the meantime, I bought a super cheap fitness watch on Amazon (an "AmazFit") and it works just fine. I would like to know if FitBit (or some local place - UBreakIFix?...will call them) is able to switch out my battery? I don't mind buying a new battery - I just want to know if it is possible to do. Let me know, FitBit. Thanks!

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @sbateman303. Thank you for sharing your question regarding your Versa's battery and your experience with our support team. 

Fitbit doesn't have repair centers  and Versa's battery can't be changed thorough us. I checked your case  and noticed that you have a reply from our
Support Team. Please check your email and your Spam folder. 

Keep on visiting the forums.  

Best Answer