Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not receiving notifications - OnePlus 7T

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi , 

Can someone help me with the notifications configuration on my Oneplus 7t . I have a versa and i have tried all possible ways to make this work - have uninstalled the app several times too.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @DhwaniSatra, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting over here. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this? Do you not receive phone call and text notifications, or just one of them? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit are correctly configured and to try some troubleshooting steps.

Looking forward to your reply.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @DhwaniSatra, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for trying some troubleshooting steps before posting over here. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this? Do you not receive phone call and text notifications, or just one of them? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Fitbit are correctly configured and to try some troubleshooting steps.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @RicardoFitbit Only phone calls notifications are available. Rest all i.e. text, whatsapp, email nothing works.

Best Answer
0 Votes