Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not receiving notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I turned on Email notifications and after about 30 minutes I realized I get a lot of emails. I disabled email notifications using the app on my phone but I am still receiving the notifications. I have synced my Versa 2 but that didn't make a difference. Does anyone else have any idea's?

Thank you!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @DougJones  That sounds really annoying! Try restarting your Versa 2 and also uninstall the app on your phone, reinstall it and log back in, then reset you notification preferences and see if that fixes the problem.

Restart your tracker  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @DougJones  That sounds really annoying! Try restarting your Versa 2 and also uninstall the app on your phone, reinstall it and log back in, then reset you notification preferences and see if that fixes the problem.

Restart your tracker  

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you Nelly! I just restarted it and I'll see what happens.

Nelly,

Again, thank you very much! Uninstalling the app from my phone and reinstalling it did the trick.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thats great!

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes