Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not receiving text notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

my iPhone recently updated to iOS 13, and since then, my Versa doesn’t receive text notifications. It still gets the notifications for calls, just not texts. I’ve made sure it’s up to date, have deleted and reinstalled the app, and deleted the Bluetooth settings and set it up again. Does anyone have any fixes for this or having the same problem? Thank you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@JenR16 it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it's not getting text notifications. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much for the response! Unfortunately, none of these items have fixed it. It seems others are also not getting text notifications, even on other Fitbits, after upgrading to iOS 13. My phone call notifications still work. It’s just the text ones that are not. Thank you!
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Not-receiving-notifications-after-updating-to-iOS-13/td-p/37...
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. Nothing you have provided is working for the notifications for text messages.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue since updating my phone, I have tried everything and none of it is working.

Best Answer
0 Votes