Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not recording workout correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the workout section of the app it will tell me I only walked for 1 hour and only had 12 minutes of cardio BUT if I go to my heart rate section of the app it gives me my actual workout which was an hour and a half with 48 minutes of cardio.

I always check right after my workout so it’s not because I got the cardio later in the day. The Workout and Heart sections do not match. They used to match all the time but now it’s only part of the time. The Heart is accurate. The Workout is not.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @MothersHands Nice to see you in the Community again. I apologize for the delay response. 

Thank you for the information provided. 

In oder to investigate your case, would you mind sending us a screenshot of the activity where you see the 12 minutes of cardio and one of the heart rate summary, where you see the 48 minutes cardio?

Please verify that you're checking the same date, that your Fitbit app is up to date. In the meantime I also recommend you to have a look at this article What are heart-rate zones?

I'll be expecting your reply. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
There are few more but I don’t have time to go back through and find them again. I chatted with one of your representatives about it and he said he’d forward the screenshots I sent him to your tech department. It also sounded like there isn’t a fix for this problem. 

God Bless, Amy Jo ZelmerSent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MothersHands , thank you for your reply and taking the time to contact our Support team. 

I'm sure, that he has forwarded the information to the right department to be investigated. 

Should I receive more information, I'll be gad to share it with you over here. 

Ler me know if you have any other question 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes