Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not responding, won’t sync, restart.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the middle of the night my clock face was changed to “Clock Error”.  Now this morning my Versa won’t sync and the battery is down 40% overnight.  Is the server overwhelmed this Black Friday morning?

Now I have charged it, but my attempts to reboot have failed as the settings won’t open.  It’s not responding at all.

I’m travelling, and really can’t be without a watch/Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@JLHPV, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it won't sync your data nor show the clock face as it should.

Please restart your Versa as described in this help article. After this, try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party clock face. Finally, make sure that your Versa is completely charged and try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help page in order to fix the syncing issue.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did several restarts and once it would sync, changed the clock face a couple of times. All is good now.
Thank you.
Best Answer

@JLHPV, I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'm so glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Thank you for posting the update here.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes