Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not showing correct time. Syncing problems. Watch is dead now(?)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since July 18th I got problems with my second Versa, it doesn't display the correct time (a timelag between 10 and 30 minutes with the smartphone time). After manual synchronizing with the smartphone the time is correct for the time being.

Monday July 20th I did a factory reset (pressing long time the three buttons) and finally got a red cross with the message 'Data not cleared Sync & try again' on the watch. 

I've repeated the factory reset many times (more then 10 times) while the battery of the watch is loaded between 90 and 100%. Sometimes I got numbers to make a bluetooth connection with my Android smartphone. I typed them in at my smartphone and then I the connection is lost.

The last time I pressed the 3 buttons on the watch I hear a sissing sound and the watch went dark complete.

Sometimes the screen shows a red lined battery with the message 0 percent in red. I have tried 2 chargers, 

The first watch is replaced december last year. Now we're 7 months later .....

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Problem is solved, after contacting (with phone) Fitbit Netherlands.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you fix it? I’ve spent time with customer service but after two hours, they couldn’t fix it. They offered a discount on a new one. Not keen on replacing with another Fitbit if this will become an issue again in the future.

Best Answer

They offered a new one for free (refurbished as was written on the bill).

Best Answer