Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not showing data on the clock face.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My watch does not show my steps, heart rate etc, however the app shows my step count for the day. I have gone to settings and shut down and started the watch again but the screen still displays no data.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @BrunetteA, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @NellyG, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@BrunetteA, thanks for your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. If you're not able to see the data on your Versa's screen but it's showing in the app, please change clock-faces and choose one from Fitbit, it's possible the problem is related to the specific clock-face. 

After changing to a Fitbit clock-face, change it back to the one you had before and let us know the outcome! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Do you mean onnthe Today screen, or on a clock face?

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

On the clock face

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @BrunetteA, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @NellyG, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@BrunetteA, thanks for your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. If you're not able to see the data on your Versa's screen but it's showing in the app, please change clock-faces and choose one from Fitbit, it's possible the problem is related to the specific clock-face. 

After changing to a Fitbit clock-face, change it back to the one you had before and let us know the outcome! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
You are right. Thank you ap much for your help!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @BrunetteA, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let us know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately this didn’t work for me.

it’s so frustrating. My main clock is visible but if I scroll up the screen is black.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The clock face used to show my stats, but then, all of a sudden it stopped. I have tried powering off and on the watch, and my phone, and changed the clock face and then back again. And none of my efforts have fixed the problem for this particular clock face. 

Best Answer