Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not syncing - disappeared from Bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi all, The last time my Fitbit synced was 9pm last night and it hasn't synced since. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app, restarting Bluetooth, restarting the tracker and restarting my phone and nothing has worked. It was saying tracker not found. I finally tried unpairing my tracker on my Bluetooth but now my phone can't find it to repair. Please help! This is really annoying as I don't want to lose my stats and need to receive notifications.
Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I think you will also need to go into the fitbit app and remove the Versa from your account there too. Then try setting it up again. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn't work and now I can't reconnect it to my account...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you checked that no other devices are trying to communicate with the watch via Bluetooth? If anything is interfering or the watch is trying to connect to another device it can cause communication issues. The best thing to do is to turn off any other Bluetooth device while you are trying to set it up again. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing else is trying to connect and I often have multiple Bluetooth connections running at the same time (I.e. Car and Versa) with no issues.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

There could be a fault with the watch. At this point you may wish to contact customer support

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer
0 Votes

A few of points I have

• To sync your tracker does not need to be connected to your phones Bluetooth.
  • The user is unable to directly connect the tracker to the phones blurbluet
  • Removing the tracker from the account/app will only add problems, not fix a sync problem. If the tracker is not communicating, telling Fitbit I don't want to use it does not help.
  • Most sync problems can be fixed through the phone, but without knowing what phone we use makes it hard to give help.

Steps that can help, most you have tried

• Restart bluetBlue
  • Restart tracker
  • Restart phone
  • Shutdown and startup phone
  • Shutdown and startup tracker
  • Turn off the Bluetooth of any other device that is nearby that has previously been used to sync your tracker
  • On Android, clear the cache to the Fitbit app. Phone settings/application/Fitbit/clear cache

Let us know what phone you have. We need to fix the sync issue before we will be able to reconnect the Versa to your account. 

Best Answer
0 Votes