Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey, has anyone runned into this problem. 
I bought my wife her Fitbit Versa, loves it, but while in our honeymoon the device just turns off. I thought it ran out of power but my Wife states it had 80% battery. Put it on the charger and no indication of anything happening. A while later i try to do a restart of the device, hold the left button and bottom right button, saw that the screen turned on but nothing was showing. I could tell the something was one as it was a brighter black then normal, almost looked like there was noise. 

Got back from our honeymoon, still not working. Left it charging for about 8 hours, tried multiple restarts. Any suggestions? I bought it new from Amazon on October 26, 2018.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Zarojas90 welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your wife's Fitbit Versa since it won't turn on even though she noticed that it had 80% of charge. By the way, thank you for trying the restart process before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article also contains the restart process but you can skip it since you already tried.

Finally, try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party one and see if the display turns on.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes