Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the latest versa update on Thursday, my Fitbit versa doesn't vibrate when receiving messages, I receive messages but without the vibration I don't know iv recieved any as I have my phone on silent, my phone is the Huawei mate 10 pro.

A quick follow up, iv tried unpairing the Bluetooth, resetting the app and the versa, all with no luck.

Merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I don't see that phone listed as a supported device on this page.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just read through the list, mine isn't or is compatible, but iv had no problems what so ever with my mate 10 pro until the update, does anyone know weather I can revert to the previous update??

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was also simply not having the Versa vibrate when a notification would come through. All notifications were on the Versa (as long as I looked for them), just no vibration alerting me. I would, though, get the vibration when a phone call would come through, just not with text messages or app notifications. I tried all the basic/non-intrusive stuff, like simply Forget This Device in bluetooth settings, etc. But, here is what did work for me.

I simply removed the Versa from the Fitbit app, and then added it back in. Aaaaaaand the vibrations returned (for now anyway...we'll see if it lasts). Of course, the sucky part is, is that now all the apps that I added are no longer there, and it's a "process" to add them back. While this sucks, at least it is working correctly. Phone call notification works, app notification works, text and calendar notification works...including the vibration alert on Versa for all notifications.

I do have the latest Fitbit app, the most recent Versa firmware, and the latest iOS 13.1.2 on my iPhone SE.

Hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's the exact same problem I have, I'll try this and let you know if it works, thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It worked a treat, all back to normal, cheers.

Best Answer
0 Votes