Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa notifications won't word wrap

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello all. Wanted to see if anyone else had a frustration with the way some notifications show up on the Versa. I’m using iOS.

When a notification with a long first line comes in (i.e. a sports score), the first line won't word wrap, even when you expand the notification. So the score line is useless unless both the team names are very short. Otherwise, you can’t read it. 

I thought it was an issue with iOS or the app I’m using. However, I was just wearing my old Blaze and realized that when a notification came in and I expanded it, the first line did actually wrap. So it appears to be a problem with the way Versa displays notifications. Any help?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

A warm welcome to the Community @CP4.

It's weird to hear about the issue you are experiencing with your Versa. Could you please provide me with a picture of this? In the meantime, I recommend restarting your watch by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

A92E5AF7-1691-4C1E-8B40-0C6BF1CB982E.jpeg

Here are a couple of examples. Word wrapping on the blaze and an unreadable score on the  versa 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No comment on this, I guess?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the attachment and information @CP4. Have you tried to tap the notification? At the moment of tapping a notification, you will be able to see it complete.

Let me know the outcome. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep, that’s the exact issue. When you tap to expand the notification, the top line doesn’t word wrap. So you can never see the score, whether you have expanded the notification or not. It doesn’t work like it did on the Blaze. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just to make sure I was clear, that didn’t solve the issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue. CBS sports app notifications are cut off as pictured above. Other apps the use very short text ie "team 1Team 5" can be seen.

Please fix this asap.

Best Answer
0 Votes