Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa powered off by itself and does not switch on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

This morning my versa just switched off by itself, since then i am struggling to get it started.  I have tried 10-15sec and 3-5min three button factory reset.  No luck. Have the watch for about 2years and this is the first major issue, except the syncing issues. 

What to do? Help please. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@RynoMaritz, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it won't turn on even though you have restarted it before contacting our forums.

I would like to know if your Versa vibrates when you put it on the charger.

In the meantime, please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains the restart process but you can skip it and proceed with the rest. Finally, try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party clock face and see if your watch comes back to life.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

When charging it does not vibrate.  I had on charge overnight and retried the factory reset again without any luck.  I cannot get it on, so your suggestion of changing the clock face is not possible. 

Frustrated and disgussed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have also noticed no lights are on at the back.... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20200107_174946_com.android.chrome.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

For some reason it shows it is syncing with app, but the screen of the watch is black...... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was the same it took quite a few times of turning on the watch and rebooting my device as i use my phone to track my fit bit.  After doing this several times over 24hrs it eventually turned on and started syncing and completing the start up linked a new device.  If it doesn't work im afraid i would take it back to where you bought it if you still have the receipt and it's in waranty. Apologies i can only go on how i resolved my issues, if it helps then great if not i apologise i can't offer any other advice. 

Best Answer
0 Votes