Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to setup Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help

i can’t set up a pin for my new Versa 2 it just pops up with a msg saying connect to the server anyway and doesn’t do anything and also it won’t let me set up Fitbit wallet it pops up with a msg saying can’t connect to a secure server I’ve tried turning everything off re-loading the app and doing it on a different device - any other ideas? 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @DarkDragonfly24, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and the details that were shared in your post, your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation is appreciated. To better assist you with this issue, can you please let me know which mobile device are you using to setup your Versa 2? If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check all the information that's specified on: How do I set up my Fitbit device? to check if all the requirements are correctly configured to setup your device.

Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. Please make sure that your mobile device is compatible because due to a compatibility concern you can experience connection difficulties.  

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having problems too in setting up my new Versa 2. I currently have a Charge 2 and therefore an account. I see from the manual that for the Versa series the previous device has to be removed which I have done. I go to add device, choose the device, click onto set up Versa 2 and nothing happens. Have tried the turning off and on again

Best Answer

I have the exact same issue - somebody please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes