Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa quick reply phone requirements

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have to get a new phone as mine is on its last legs. I have checked the list for compatible phones, the section which mentions receiving text messages, none of them say that they are compatible with using the quick responses. Can I ask which phones you can use this function on? I have a Versa by the way.

Thanks MDB12

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@MDB12 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Currently quick replies only work on Android devices running Android OS version 7 and above. While the list shows the mobile devices that have been tested the list isn't exclusive and many devices not listed there do work with the Versa and its features. If you are interested in an specific phone please do a search in the Community to see if other members have posted their experiences with it. Usually Samsung, One Plus and Moto devices are really friend with Fitbit devices but it would be better if you search for an specific model. You can check the help article related to quick replies here.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, that us a big help. I asked on Facebook and must people as you say have a Samsung, but I've also been told that Huawei are good as well. 

Can I be cheeky and ask if there are any plans to add an app that you can control my sonos speakers? 

Best Answer