Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa reboots constantly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The past three months or so my versa has been going crazy! It constantly reboots. Even more so during exorcise. I don't get notifications. The screen works when it wants to. And it's just become completely unrelialbe. I've uninstalled. Reinstalled. Unconnected and reconnected. Hard shut down. Factory reset. Basic functions only. I've tried everything! It worked amazingly the first year I've had it....it makes me want to cry that it's not working....

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I have had the same problem. I reached out to Fitbit, and the response I got from Customer Service was to buy a new Fitbit because mine was slightly over one year old, so not covered by warranty.  They had no other solutions to help with this new glitch. I will not be buying another Fitbit product. But I will be taking this to social media, including Facebook, Instagram, my own personal blog and the consumer advocate at my local news station.  Consumers should be aware of such predatory practices before giving this company any of their money.

Best Answer
0 Votes