Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa recording data when not doing exercise.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My replacement Versa is adding activity minutes, and calories burned when I am not doing nothing. I wake up and I already have active minutes on my Fitbit.i have done the shut down severely times. Now I also show

null as a heart rate or an extremely high heart at while not doing anything. So disappointed in this product. What do i

do now. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @betterdays57, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for letting us know about this situation. Tell me, you mentioned you have shut it down several time, did you shut it down directly through the watch or did you restart it by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen? If you have tried both, my best recommendation would be performing a factory reset on your Versa to help troubleshoot both problems, the data getting recorded and the heart rate not showing. Please note that performing a factory reset will delete any information recorded by the watch that hasn't been synced so if you're able to sync it, please do it one more time before proceeding.

To perform a factory reset:

1. Tap on the Settings app in the Versa.
  2. Scroll down and tap on About
  3. Scroll down and tap on Factory Reset. 
  4. You will need to set up your Versa again after performing this process.

I hope this can be helpful, give these steps a try and let me know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes