Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa;s data is wrong

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa app is now not showing correct information on bpm. My normal graph over the last year has always been in the blue line for most of the day apart from when I go running when it shows a spike into orange and red. Now it’s showing persistent spikes in mainly red and orange between 140-180 bpm all the time, even at night. I’ve gone from an average of 2000 burn a day to over 6000 and it’s been stuck on 49 average bpm in the main graph now for 4 days now. Oh and then the sleep has gone to now showing  basic stats for the same amount of time everything else has been going wrong. Please someone help as I’m ready to go to the doctors to check that I’m not dead!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Tess2345, welcome to our Fitbit Community! Regarding the wrong data issue that your Fitbit Versa has experienced, I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via social media and email. I'm glad to hear that a solution was provided and you are back on track with a replacement unit.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes