Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa's red sensor light staying on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The red sensor light on my fitbit versa stays on all the time, even when I shut down the watch. I have tried restarting the watch and even restored it to factory settings and the red light will not go off. Prior to this, my battery was draining within 24 hours also. It used to stay charged for almost 4 days. I have had the watch for just over 1 year and I feel like I should not be having all these issues already. Please help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @MartinLA  I have flagged a moderator to come and help you

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@MartinLA welcome to our Fitbit Community! Since your Versa's sensor light is always on even though you've shut it down, restarted and tried a factory reset, I will forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Thank you for your help @NellyG.

Let me know if you have any questions! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same exact issue with my Versa’s red light sensor. It is draining my battery within half a day. Yesterday, the watch was fine. Today, it keeps getting stuck on the logo, and then when I reset (so many times so far!), the red light stays on. Help!!

Best Answer
0 Votes