Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen and setup issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

please help and PLEASE don’t send me on a trouble shooting tangent - this watch is 100% faulty. It’s not even 9 months old. I can only randomly get the display screen. Very rarely I can swipe that to the other displays. The push buttons seldom work and I certainly can’t track my exercise any more. An absolute disappointment after spending over $300. I can’t even guarantee that I can check the time: utterly frustrating! 
I have reset the watch multiple times, removed then reinstalled the Fitbit app and most recently asked the app to ‘forget this device’ but of course, now I can’t pair it back again.
As well as not working/sporadically flashing up the home screen, it randomly vibrates - with no screen displaying as a result of this. I’ve been a Fitbit customer for years and this is so disappointing. How can I get support? Where do I send the faulty watch? Who can escalate this problem for me?

thanks in advance!!   

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @AG_kiwi. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing with your Fitbit Versa. I understand how frustrating this is for you as you have been a Fitbit customer for a long time and would like to continue enjoying the Fitbit experience without any issues. Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes