Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen cracked!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This product was purchased and has only been in use for 3 weeks!!! It was a purchase for my father, who called me yesterday to tell me that the screen has a crack in it from one side to the other and that he had not done anything to cause the crack to occur.

After calling fitbit (like many other posters on here) they told me to bad! that it is not covered under warranty. I pointed out the fact that others have posted comments on their community support, facebook, BBB and other locations that they have also had this problem so how is this not a defect?? Without actually answering that question, they gave me the same script about how it is not covered.

I would not be this angry if it was caused by something he had done and would simply move on, a screen should not crack for the hell of it, making it an obvious and documented DEFECT.

I have spoken to a supervisor and requested a manager, which I have no idea if that will help, this is insane though that they want me to purchase another one of their products after this mishap.

Do not ask me to message you either I've been in contact with CSR many times.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@CaitsM Welcome! It's nice to have you on board! Sorry to hear about your issues with the Versa screen. Support does follow the guidelines in the warranty. Since you already have a ticket with them you could ask them to review the case and explain that this wasn't caused by your father. 

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did explain that to them, and I was still told to bad. Considering he is not the only individual who has had this problem you'd think they would do something but nope!!! thank you fitbit for a $250 paperweight. I don't even bother to wear mine anymore considering the level of service, and the lack of support from the company, I will no longer support them.

Best Answer
0 Votes