Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen cracked

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had Versa for 8 months. Screen cracked after being on charge overnight. Can screens be replaced if so where? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi, unfortunately screens cannot be replaced/repaired, you will need a replacement Versa. Contact Customer Support about this. 

Best Answer
Is that free replacement or do i have to buy a new one?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, this depends on your warranty period. If it's still under warranty, you will get a new one without paying, if your Versa is not under warranty anymore, you'll probably get a discount to get a new one. Where did you buy it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I bought it from John Lewis in July last year. I took it back to them but they said i should speak to you direct

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I do not work for Fitbit, you have to contact Customer Support about this issue. They are the ones who handle these kind of problems, I'm just a volunteer trying to be helpful the best I can!

Best Answer

@Davehow  I do not see John Lewis on the list of approved vendors

Approved Vendors

The warranty is here as well and Accidental damage is not covered

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@Davehow Welcome to our Fitbit Community! Regarding the damage that your Versa's screen has, I will forward your case to our Support team so they can review it and assist you accordingly. You will receive an email from them soon.

Thank you for your help guys @SunsetRunner @WendyB!

I'll be around if more questions arise! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes