Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen cracked

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bought my Verse in July, today the screen split after no abrupt movement.

Devastating 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Katedrav.  

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your Versa screen split after no abrupt movementI totally understand how you are feeling as you purchased your device in July. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep working with them. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Liliya,

Thank you for getting back to me. However this issue has not yet been resolved by you support team.

My Fitbit is within warranty and I have not been offered a replacement or repair.

Regards,

Kate

Best Answer

Hi @Katedrav, thank you for your reply. 

I am sorry to hear that the issue has not yet been resolved. I recommend to keep communication open with our Support team since they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you. I am sure they are trying to help you in the best possible manner, each case is reviewed individually and a solution is based on the Fitbit Warranty.

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What a joke

Best Answer

I know.

Although the screen is cracked and fit bit is no longer fit for purpose, it is not waterproof and therefore I am unable to track my swims.

I was only offered a 25% discount on a new fit bit no repair. 

Best Answer

This happened to me today and they claimed they couldn't even give me a discount.  On top of that they have no support system in place to help repair the problems and the solution they give is just to buy a new one like everyone has $200.00 just lying around.  When I first joined fitbit they had much better customer service and considering they are competing with Apple watch who has repair centers everywhere you would think that they would be better at ensuring they could support these problems as I was even willing to pay to repair my crack if they could just give me a way to do it.

Best Answer

I was the same, willing to pay for my repair. Not only is it expense to replace a watch but your left with the electronic waste of your exsisting asset. 

I have also had better service in the past when my first fit bit alta had strap issues.

Best Answer
0 Votes