Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen distorted!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa was working beautifully till I downloaded the new update. Since then my screen is totally distorted. I have continued to wear it and it is still linked to my phone and receiving data. I contacted Fitbit and we troubleshooted it. Without achieving any results the support person told me my Versa was corrupted. Of course it’s 3 months out of warranty and basically I was told it was my loss. Has anyone else experienced distorted screen since the download? I asked what could have caused the problem and they said there are some factors that are beyond human control. So I guess that means they don’t know either. It has to be the new iOS 13 download because this happened right after the download. Help someone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I had the same problem. Over last weeks I felt my Versa was not holding charge. On Saturday night my screen pixelated without warning. I tried to reset it, changed watch face etc with no success. I can still get stats on my phone but can’t read watch face. Interestingly, this happened before I updated my phone. I ended up contacting support who apparently are sending a replacement as it is still under warranty. Very disappointed as I love my Fitbit and concerned after reading all problems others are having. Hopefully replacement will work fine - but not confident it will be trouble free for years!

Best Answer
0 Votes
You’re very lucky. My Versa is 3 months out of warranty. It was fine till I did the update then everything went to hell! They keep telling me that I must have corrupted my watch and take no responsibility for this mishap. 😟

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes