Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen is glitching

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was just wondering how many years your versa has lasted you? I got mine about 2 years ago and it overheated right before my warranty was up so they replaced it with the one I have now. Everything was working great until the past month when the screen has been glitchy and the device wont let me do anything on it as well as I have to charge it every night and during the day but the battery dies while I am at work. I have done a factory reset in hopes it will last however the screen is glitching again already and I am about to get an apple watch instead.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Paigeng1, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'd like to follow up and help you with your Fitbit Versa since the screen is glitching and the battery drains fast. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid providing the same information, please let me know how the factory reset was performed.

In the meantime, try a regular restart. To do so, follow the steps listed in this help article. After this, try the tips included in this help page in order to improve the battery life of your watch.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes