Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa is not even 2 months old.  I’m so disappointed - I have searched in the Fitbit community for answers and tried every option, and nothing works.  3 days ago my Versa started with a sky-high heart rate, even in resting, today the screen is dark, I had a morning training session and it still worked but later today the screen was just dark, it still vibrates but nothing else.  I did all the pressing buttons and resetting,, now my app asks me to do a setup - which made me feel hopeful.  But it asks for a code and my Versa just makes a light with lines then there’s nothing.  How is this possible with a new watch like this.  I have tried every help option I could find online.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Then yiu will need to contact Support. It doesnt sound well at all! Link in my signature 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @Des1216 and @NellyG thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue. Upon checking with our support team, I was told that you followed our friend's recommendation and contacted them. That is great to know, I know they will be glad to help you out and provide you with a solution.

Let me know if you need anything else. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes