Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried everything on blogs etc. Does anyone know how to send it off for a replacement? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I’m having the same issue the past two days. My Versa doesn’t show any information but it syncs with app. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Skruys @Skruys welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Vera watches since their screens are not turning on. Thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I would like you to try one more workaround that has been helpful for this type of issues. Please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After this, check out if your watches vibrate. If they vibrate, change the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party one and see the display turns on.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it under warranty?  I literally just passed my 1-year warranty and now my Versa is doing the same thing.  All Fitbit could do is offer a 25% off coupon, which is still more expensive than their current sale.  No suggestions for an actual fix - just a coupon band-aid.  I'm considering going back to Garmin after having 2 devices unexplainably go dead.

Best Answer
0 Votes
If wasn't helpful. What are my next options? I have insurance on it.

Sanghee
Best Answer
0 Votes
This did not correct the problem. It still does not display any information on the Versa. When it syncs the information shows up on the app.

What is my next step? I ordered this Versa from QVC on October 28, 2018, so I've had it about eight months.

Gena Nelson

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes