Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen stuck on Fitbit Logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit started having issues with the connection to my phone. Initially it started with the wrong time display. It was half an hour behind the actual time and a day after this time difference has got increased to 1 hour. Then, I tried to restart by soft reset (by pressing left & lower right button together), but no success. Later, I did the hard reset (by the option available as shutdown and factory reset) and it is not started now. I tried to do the "forget the device" option in phone's Bluetooth option as well after getting the information from one of the thread. But, now it has stopped starting. It is showing only Fitbit Logo continuously and nothing else. Even, when I try to search in Bluetooth, versa is not available into the available device list. (as I did forget device, Now, it is not appearing in my Bluetooth search) The battery is draining out every time and, I have to connect it to the charger to keep it alive and still the logo is just appearing on device. My Fitbit is jammed on this Logo screen; What shall I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

You probably did this, but on the restart, make sure you hold left and bottom buttons for 10 - 15 sec.  If still no go, contact support (fitbit help link in my signature).  Your Versa should be under warranty and if they cannot get it started they will probably replace it.

My only other thought would be to wait until the battery is completely drained, then try to charge for a few hours -- until you get something to show up on screen, try resetting, then recharging to full, and then resetting again.  (I've never tried this process with a fibit, but have done so successfully with some other battery operated devices, and think when it works it is because the battery charging system is screwed up, and letting it go completely flat allows it to reset).   

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

That is the same as mine

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am in touch with the
https://contact.fitbit.com
for the issue. They have suggested me some ways to reset but no success.
Finally, they have asked me for the video of the problem in firbit. Let's
see what happens?
--
Regards,
Ashok Verma
+91-9871102762
Best Answer
0 Votes