Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa several issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I too was impacted by the recent update. My HR tracking became sporadic to the point it was either showing I burned triple what I normally do, with no change in activity or active minutes doubling. Or not tracking HR at all and regardless of exertion showed my heart rate as low and steady. The sleep track is off, now it doesn’t capture my steps. It also drains my battery. I’ve done all the troubleshooting I was asked to do. I did a factory reset. And still having issues. I bought this watch less than 2 years ago and was pleased with its functionality. I cared for the watch and now, with no fault of my own, it’s been rendered useless. And because it’s more than a year old, it’s not under warranty they want me to buy a new one with 25% off. Really? You broke my watch and I have to buy a new one? I realize this is a first world issue and there are bigger issues, but it’s the principle. I’m really just disgusted. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Poppyloushop, welcome to the Community Forums. I am sorry to hear that you are going through this situation with your Versa. Thanks for all the details provided in your post.

Please note that our main purpose is to avoid negative experiences to our customers, we're always willing to help and provide troubleshooting steps. 

I understand that the outcome of your case with our Support Team are not fulfilling your expectations, but keep in mind that every case is completely different from the other's, thanks for taking the time to share your experiences and feedback. For more information about the outcome of your case, please get in touch with our them again. You can also check our warranty policies here for a better understanding of the information that they provided to you, discounts and replacements depend on tracker model and other factors.

Let me know if you have any further questions, I'll be around.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes