Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa still not logging steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After resets and even a factory reset I’ve given up on my Versa counting my steps. I’m pretty disappointed. This is my first Fitbit product and was excited about it. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @hgee13, glad to see you in the Fitbit Community!

I am sorry that you are having this issue. Could you please elaborate what the issue is, and what type of phone you are using. I would be glad to further assist you. 

Versa- Ionic- Charge- Charge HR- Charge 2- Blaze
Alcatel Revvel (Android 7.0)

Did I solve your issue? Vote my comment as solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

hi i had the same problem with that and we tried everything but then we took it back to the store and they replaced it and i haven't had a problem since. I'm suggesting that you try to return it and they will replace it. or u could try call the fitbit people and the will help you sort it out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @hgee13, welcome to the Community! Like @Israelarreola11 mentioned, we can help you out with your Versa not counting steps. I'd like to know for example in which hand are you wearing your Versa and if you are doing step based activities or what other activities are you performing?Is it your Versa tracking everything else such as your calories burned, heart rate, distance, etc.? If you can give us more details, we can definitely help you out. 😉 

@swimmer123, welcome too my friend! Thanks for sharing your experience. Sounds bad that your previous Versa wasn't working as expected but on the other hand, sounds great that you have received a new one. If you have questions about it's usage, let me know! 

I'll be around guys! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa hasn't been syncing my steps to my iphone for the last week.  Rather frustrating really  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner and @All

I'd first turn your tracker off and on, see if that helps. 

Here are a few documents that should get you syncing again. 

Syncing

Fitbit Versa
Here is a copy of the Versa manual, that answers a lot of questions.

Versa manual

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, that helped!

Best Answer
0 Votes