Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped receiving notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After the last upgrade the notifications stopped and the tilting of my wrist doesn’t light up and tapping the face of the watch doesn’t work.  This is only 2 months old.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Having the same notification service not running issue with my versa.  App version 3.9.1

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hold in left side button a few seconds; look for 'Screen Wake';  tap to toggle on or off.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

@CherieE, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it's not receiving notifications and the screen doesn't turn on when tapping it or when turning your wrist.

In addition to the information that shared @JohnnyRow, please restart your Versa as described in this help article. After this, check out if the "Screen Wake" feature works and your watch turns on when tapped.

Regarding the notifications, issue, please try the troubleshooting steps that are recommended in this help page.

Keep @JohnnyRow and me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have done everything that has been suggested to no avail. All settings are as they are supposed to be. Like I previously posted, the watch did great and I was very pleased with it until the last update but I now think it’s time for a replacement by Fitbit.

Sent from Cherie's IPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same notification service not running issue with my versa.  App version 3.9.1

Best Answer
0 Votes